Triton² Digital Display
Multi-purpose sailing instrument and autopilot display with a 4.1-inch colour screen, optically bonded for zero condensation and featuring trans-flective LCD technology for exceptional contrast and visibility in all lighting conditions. 8mm mounting height matches other B&G MFD’s and system component.
Part Number: 000-13294-001
- Optical Bonding Sporting an Optically Bonded 4.1-inch LCD display, Triton² allows you to see clearly in all conditions with its large clear colour display 100% free from condensation or fogging.
- Efficient LCD Technology: Transflective LCD technology uses reflected ambient light to enhance day-time visibility, providing the clearest sailing dedicated display available. LED backlighting provides highly adjustable illumination when required, making Triton² exceptionally efficient and extending time available from your battery capacity.
- Easy to Use: Triton² provides simple on-screen menus controlled by soft-touch and reliable waterproof buttons.
- Low Profile Design: At just 8mm thin the Triton2 instrument adds a sleek look to any boat.
- NMEA 2000® Certified: NMEA 2000 certification means you can be confident when adding Triton2 to an existing NMEA 2000 system. NMEA 2000 certification also opens up a wide variety of future expansion options for your Triton² system..
- Easy Installation: A straight-forward front mounting method and a clip-on bezel over the (4) mounting screws combine with a single NMEA 2000 connection carrying both power and networked data.
- Autopilot Integration: Triton² will display B&G Pilot data on a clear status screen.
With the addition of a Triton² Pilot keypad the instrument becomes a fully functional Pilot controller.
|Dimensions||118 x 115 x 28mm (4.6 x 4.5 x 1.1”)|
|Weight||0.32 kg (0.7 lbs)|
|Power Consumption||1.8 Watts (MAX)|
|Network Load||3 LEN|
|Display Size||4.1" (diagonal). 4:3 Aspect ratio|
|Display Type||Transmissive TFT-LCD, bonded. White LED backlight|
|Dsiplay Resolution||320 x 240 pixels|
|Illumination||White for day mode. Red, green, blue or white for night mode|
|Environmental Protection, Waterproof||IPx7|
|Environmental Protection, Humidity||up to 95% RH|
|Compass Safe Distance||300mm (1.0”)|
|Temperature Operating||-15 to +55ºC (5ºF to +131ºF)|
|Temperature Storage||-30 to +70 ºC (-22 to +158 ºF)|