Simrad I3007 Instrument
The Simrad® I3007 Instrument is a 7-inch superior color display with easy touch control, a variety of graphic layouts with the capability to enable up to eight different functions simultaneously. Offering a flexible installation that supports a wide variety of I/O signal types. The I3007 is approved for SOLAS vessels.
Part Number: 000-14126-001
- Multiple instrument functions in one display
- Enable up to eight different functions
- Configurable for single or multi-purpose
- Switch easily between multiple functions
- Long distance viewing
- All common analog signal types supported
- Bridges data between NMEA 2000®, serial, Ethernet for more flexible & advanced installation requirements
- 2 x NMEA 0183 ports with up to a 38000 baud rate
- Suitable for all vessel sizes
The Simrad® I3005 and I3007 Instrument Series offers a 5- or 7-inch superior color display with easy touch control, a variety of graphic layouts with the capability to enable up to eight different functions simultaneously. Both I3005 and I3007 are IMO approved as a Rudder Angle Indicator, Heading Repeater, Rate of Turn Indicator (I3007 only), Propeller Pitch Indicator, Propeller Revolution Indicator, plus monitor other functions like Engine RPM, Wind Instruments, Digital Data Thruster Propeller Pitch Angle and Boat Speed.
Offering a flexible installation that supports a wide variety of I/O signal types, both display sizes are approved for SOLAS vessels. The IS300 Series has the capability to enable the following simultaneously:
- Heading Repeater – IMO approved when paired with NMEA 2000, NMEA 0183, or LWE heading sensor, such as Simrad GPS and Gyro compasses.
- Rudder Indicator – IMO approved when connected in an Autopilot System that has the optional display of rudder demand. Reading rudder positions from all Simrad rudder feedbacks or is compatible with NMEA 0183 feedbacks from other third-party systems.
- Rate of Turn Indicator – 7” IMO approved and 5” non-IMO ROT Indicator with a configurable scale range and is compatible with Simrad GPS Compasses, HS60/70/80, Simrad Gyros GS80/85, and Simrad Magnetic Compasses Precision-9, RC-42
- Propeller Pitch Indicator configurable for use with Propulsion and Thruster (Note: Transducer/sensor not offered by Navico)
- Propeller Shaft RPM – IMO compliant with a selectable Scale Range (Note: Transducer/sensor not offered by Navico)
- Engine RPM Indicator with a Selectable Scale Range from 200 up to 10,000 (Note: Transducer/sensor not offered by Navico)
- Wind Instrument – measuring True Wind Speed and Angle, Apparent Wind Speed and Angle, Beaufort Wind Speed Indicator with Selectable Orientations (relative to North or the Ships’ Bow). Compatible with Simrad and B&G Sensors or any NMEA 2000 or NMEA 0183 Wind Sensors.
- Digital Data - data layout for display or a multitude of data types; Vessel, Environmental, Navigation, Engine, Depth, Speed, Heave, Pitch, Roll, Time & Date.