The ultimate sailing display with an IPS SolarMax™ HD touch screen providing super wide viewing angles, brilliantly crisp data, in all lights and conditions from anywhere on-board, even with polarised sunglasses.
Designed for your application.
- Portrait or Landscape mounting; Monohull or Multihull; user modes for Mast or Cockpit/interior
- Show your data, where you want it, in the format you like
Context Data Switching.
- Automatically switch dashboards based on point-of-sail (H5000 CPU needed for this functionality)
- Ultimate flexibility, speed and remote control interface
IP Camera Support.
- Build camera views directly into your dashboards
|Technology||IPS SolarMAX™ HD|
|Viewing angles||80 top/bottom, +/ 80 left/right|
|Orientation||Portrait or Landscape, via software configuration|
|User Interface||Touch-screen with automatic touch-lock ; webserver ; REST API for remote devices|
|Power Ethernet||1x 8 pin power connector|
|NMEA 2000®||1x Micro-C connector (network load 1 LEN)|
|Power Supply||12/24V DC nominal (10-32V)|
|Power Consumption||19w (1.8Amps)|
|Recommended fuse rating(12 V / 24 V)||2.0 A|
|Operation temperature||-15ºC to +55ºC (-5ºF to 131ºF)|
|Storage temperature||-20ºC to +60ºC (-4ºF to 140ºF);|
|Weight (display only)||1 kg (2.2 lbs)|
|Compass Safe Distance||300mm (12")|
|Mounting type||Panel / Front mounting|
|Feature Support||Instrumentation, IP Camera viewer, HTML Browser|
|Languages supported||Chinese[simplified], Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish|