GO5 XSE, Row No XDCR
GO5 XSE, ROW NO XDCR: No Transducer. navigation display for the recreational power boater who is looking for an all in one navigation product for cruising, fishing and watersports. GO5’s compact size makes it an ideal choice for small runabout boats with limited dash space.
Get more from every day on the water with the Simrad GO5 XSE, a perfect fit for compact sportboats and dayboats. Behind its super-bright touchscreen lies a chartplotter with built-in GPS receiver, and Wi-Fi access to the latest charts and updates. Control your onboard sound system, monitor engine data and more over NMEA 2000®, and choose from an array of built-in sonar technologies: cruise with confidence using ForwardScan™ forward-looking sonar, or find fish like a pro with Broadband Sounder™ CHIRP sonar plus StructureScan® HD SideScan and DownScan Imaging™.
- Easy to use multi-touch interface
- Full-featured chartplotter with widest available cartography support (Insight, Navionics, CMAP)
- Includes worldwide basemap
- Plan smarter with TripIntel™ technology
- Support for Navionics Autorouting and Jeppesen Easy Routing
- 5-inch flush or bracket mount display
- Widescreen with bright LED backlight
- High-speed 10 Hz GPS receiver
- Built-in Broadband Sounder™, CHIRP sonar, StructureScan® HD imaging or ForwardScan™ sonar support (transducer required)
- Built-in GoFree™ Wi-Fi
- NMEA 2000® compatible