HALO24 radar offers an almost real-time view, with industry-first 60 RPM operation at close range for the ultimate in collision avoidance. Identify hazards in an instant with VelocityTrack™ Doppler technology, and enjoy simultaneous short and long-range coverage—up to 48 nautical miles—from one compact 24-inch dome antenna
- 48 nm range from a compact 24-inch dome
- Advanced pulse compression technology with beam sharpening
- Simultaneous Dual Range operation sees both near and far
- Ultra-fast 60 RPM operation at ranges up to 2nm
- VelocityTrack™ Doppler technology for collision avoidance
- Easy operation with harbour, offshore, weather, and bird modes
- MARPA target tracking (up to 10 targets, 20 in dual range).
- Ready instantly from standby
- All new lightweight, low profile dome design, with integrated LED lights
Unique Selling Points
The Ultimate View for Collision Avoidance:
HALO24 radar introduces industry-first 60 RPM rotation at ranges up to 2 nautical miles, delivering a full 360-degree sweep every single second. These ultra-fast updates give you an almost real-time view at close range, offering the ultimate view for collision avoidance. Whether you’re navigating through crowded waterways or contending with poor visibility, Halo radar cuts through the clutter to give you a clear and current picture of your surroundings
VelocityTrack™ Doppler Technology Built-In
VelocityTrack™ technology provides instant visual feedback on whether targets are coming towards you or moving away. Using the Doppler effect, this feature automatically checks every target seen by your radar; there’s no need to manually select individual targets, and no limit to the number of targets on screen at one time. Simple colour coding highlights potential hazards, improving your situational awareness and further reducing your risk of collision.