The SS260 is a stainless steel, 1kW RMS, thru-hull, 50/200 kHz depth and temperature sensor. Ideal for fishing in shallow, medium and deep waters.
1. High Performance
- The 1kW transducer is perfect for fast, sportfishing vessels that can install a thru-hull transducer with a fairing.
2. Deep Water Fishing
- Excellent for deep water bottom and structure fishing up to 500m/1640ft.
Calculate depth and temperature from one compact sensor
4. Easy To Install
5. Wide Operating Range
- From 1 knot to 45 knots.
6. Highly Accurate Sounding
- Provides extremely accurate echosounding data, even at speeds of over 30 knots.
7. Dual Elements
- The narrow, 6° beam 200 kHz ceramic offers excellent resolution and and crisp image detail for bottom fishing. The seven-element 50 kHz array has a wider 19° beam for deepr blue-water fishing.
8. Stainless Steel
- Built to withstand the environment.
|Mounting Style||Stainless Steel Thru-Hull|
|Beamwidth||50 kHz—19°, 200 kHz—6°|
Q at 50 kHz—8 Q at 200 kHz—8