- Optical Bonding Sporting an Optically Bonded 4.1-inch LCD display, Triton² allows you to see clearly in all conditions with its large clear colour display 100% free from condensation or fogging.
- Efficient LCD Technology: Transflective LCD technology uses reflected ambient light to enhance day-time visibility, providing the clearest sailing dedicated display available. LED backlighting provides highly adjustable illumination when required, making Triton² exceptionally efficient and extending time available from your battery capacity.
- Easy to Use: Triton² provides simple on-screen menus controlled by soft-touch and reliable waterproof buttons.
Intuitive design makes it easy to configure and use your display.
- Low Profile Design: At just 8mm thin the Triton² instrument adds a sleek look to any boat.Nearly half the dimension of its thick competitors, Triton² won’t get in the way, catch ropes or offend the eye!
- NMEA 2000® Certified: NMEA 2000 certification means you can be confident when adding Triton2 to an existing NMEA 2000 system. NMEA 2000 certification also opens up a wide variety of future expansion options for your Triton² system..
- Easy Installation: A straight-forward front mounting method and a clip-on bezel over the (4) mounting screws combine with a single NMEA 2000 connection carrying both power and networked data.
- The Triton² is simple and quick to install
- Autopilot Integration: Triton² will display B&G Pilot data on a clear status screen.
- With the addition of a Triton² Pilot keypad the instrument becomes a fully functional Pilot controller.
This intuitive keypad can be combined with the Triton² Instrument display to create a fully-featured autopilot controller. Benefit from B&G’s intelligent sail-specific functionality for compass and wind steering, Smart Manoeuvre controls for easy tacking and gybing, and MFD / chart plotter integration for waypoint and route navigation. Take complete control of your autopilot with a simple seven-button keypad, built for safe and reliable operation in all conditions.